Welcome to choose GVS:
GVS neither conducts entry test-related preparatory activities itself nor provides material in electronic or printed format for the guidance of applicants. Nor is any such activity sponsored by GVS. However, GVS organizes refresher classes for intermediate students from all over the world.
Candidates in their own interest are advised to refrain from organizations/individuals claiming that these have any association with GVS as regards entry test preparation.
- School / Board Pass Out Certificate
- SSC Equivalence Certificate (If other than FBISE)
- Character Certificate
- CNIC / B Form
- Admission Processing Fee Receipt
Guidelines for Photograph:
The photograph submissions must meet specific criteria for processing:
Photograph Quality: The photographs must be:
- No more than 6-months old Taken against a plain white background.
- Size 45 mm high by 35mm wide., 5 MB , .JPEG, .JPG, .PNG types of file
- Close up of your head and top of your shoulders
- In sharp focus and clear
- Of high quality with no ink marks or creases
- Show you looking directly at the camera
- Show your skin tones naturally
- Have appropriate brightness and contrast
Style and lighting: The photographs must:
- Be color neutral
- Show your eyes open and clearly visible
- No hair across your eyes
- Show you facing towards the camera, not looking over one’s shoulder (portrait style) or tilted, and showing both edges of your face clearly
- Be taken with a plain light-colored background
- Be taken with uniform lighting and not show shadows or flash reflections on your Face and no red eye
Glasses and head covers: If you wear glasses
- The photograph must show your eyes clearly with no glasses on.
- Head coverings are permitted, but your facial features from the bottom of the chin to the top of the forehead and both edges of your face must be clearly shown.
Expression and frame: Your photographs must:
- show you alone (no chair backs or other people visible), looking at the camera with a neutral expression and your mouth closed
Guidelines for Documents:
- Document Size: 1MB
- File Type .pdf or .jpg